FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long is the shipping process?
How can I clean a baby stuffed animal/plush or rattle?
To clean your amigurumi and/or rattle follow the next steps:
To clean spots dip a washcloth in a little bit of water and dab at the spot until it’s clean
For hard to get out spots add a little bit of soap in your water
How can I clean my macrame?
To clean your marcame follow the next steps:
- Spot clean with white, damp cloth using a mild detergent.
- Always use cold water to prevent shrinkage
- Avoid any detergents with bleach
- To dry, hang in a well ventilated area
- Clean while the stain is fresh
- Run your item under the cold tap through the back of the stain for 3-5 minutes, and then rub the stain gently
- Use mild detergent as needed
Be on a lookout for pests
- Like any other natural fiber, cotton can become a food source for various pests. To prevent this from happening, make sure to remove any dust at least once a month from your macrame by using a white damp cloth and duster.
- You can iron or use a steamer on your macrame piece to remove any wrinkles caused by washing or shipping.
- Please not that is you choose iron, use a kitchen towel on top of it to prevent any burns.
How long is the processing time?
All KOMOdO KNOTS products are made to order and require up to 3 weeks processing time after the payment is confirmed.
What is the return/exchange policy?
We hope that you are happy with your KOMOdO KNOTS products that you buy from us. If, for any reason, you changed your mind or you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, and you would like to return a product, there is a simple procedure to follow. Returns are accepted only if the products are faulty and we are notified within 48 hours after you receive your order. You can either return your product for a full refund or exchange it for something else. Please send us an email at email@example.com for details of the procedure. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Please note that custom orders are not subject to returns, due to the fact that each product is made to order.
We will reimburse or pay for return shipping only in the event that we have made a mistake in craftsmanship.
When can an order be cancelled?
If you need to cancel an order you must email us within 3 hours of when you place your order. Once any of our custom piece goes into production, there can be NO cancellations.
What methods of payment are accepted?
The following methods of payment are accepted:
All major credit/debit cards such as: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc…
Pre-Paid Debit Cards
How much does the shipping cost?
The shipping cost depends on the country you live and the product you want to purchase. You can check the final shipping costs when you select the country your country. KOMOdO KNOTS is not responsible for any additional charges due to taxes, duties or freight charges for international orders.
How can I clean my baby blanket?
You can clean your baby blanket by machine washing it in 30 degrees with a mild detergent without bleach, or by hand. Dry unfolded on a flat surface.
Can I wash my stuffed animal/plush?
Yes, you can.